We’ve determined that this show is suitable for young people aged 14+ to attend, provided they are accompanied by a responsible adult. Here are the terms & conditions:
- Young people must be accompanied by a parent or equivalent guardian such as parent of a friend (who is also present). In most cases we’d prefer the guardian to be someone aged 30+, unless by prior arrangement. We will not recognise anyone aged under 25 as a guardian. Maximum 3 young people per responsible adult.
- Young people may not enter the premises prior to the scheduled door time, which is listed on the event.
- Parties that include young people must identify themselves upon arrival, and everyone must have valid photo ID. A Young Scot Card is valid for proof of age, and young people can obtain one for free online here.
- Young people will be fitted with a wristband, which they must not remove under any circumstances whilst on the premises.
- Young people may not approach the bar counter even to order a soft drink.
- Young people must not under any circumstances be provided with access to alcohol, including prior to their admission.
- Those aged 14-15 will have to leave by 2230, even though this means missing a significant part of the concert. Those aged 16-17 must vacate the premises no later than 2330, even if the concert has overrun.